Spiga

Shoppingads New Income For Blogger


Hello my friend,I have tried auctionads and also text link advertisement but the result is not very well.My earning per day was very low.Last month I got an email by Patrick Gavin - AuctionAds about an invitation to join shoppingads.I try and It really working well.Shoppingads is really the same with auctionads.

Some quotes from my email

"Now you are probably wanting to email me right back and ask, "Why should I try ShoppingAds when I had such hit and miss success with AuctionAds?" The answer is because ShoppingAds is a cost per click product with predictable earnings. So you send the traffic and get paid for every click! AuctionAds is a CPA (cost per action)
product so earnings were very unpredictable for many publishers. Also, ShoppingAds is built on a very stable platform and the ads are serving lightning fast! bagusni

Our current users are seeing CPC's in the $.25 range on average and we think we can deliver a great return for your site. We are ready for you to start running the ads and we offer full international traffic support. To access the new program:please insert the password given"

Since this program is still under beta,so Patrick Gavin will invite you to join and register for this account.So check your email now weather Patrick has sent you an invitation email.

1 comments:

  arooni

February 29, 2008 at 12:37 AM

If you’re already a ShoppingAds user, or considering becoming one, you should check out emptyspaceads - turn your website's empty space into cash (a product I left my full-time job at Microsoft to build), which allows you to put ShoppingAds units in your website’s empty space. After all, when was the last time you made any money from your site’s empty space? Better yet, you don’t have to give up any existing ad units to run emptyspaceads. Keep what works!

We hope to add more ad networks soon! You can also create your own TextAds, ImageAds, and even HTMLAds. I invite you to try it out and send your honestly brutal feedback. Thanks!

-David Parkinson, emptyspaceads founder