Spiga

I've got Warning From Adsense

I just checked my email this morning and I've receive an email from google.My blog which is e-tvshow.blogspot.com have been suspended for viewing ads for being distributing TV series for free.I feel a little bit dissapointed because that blog give me a lot hit perday.How ever I still have a lot of blogs with high paying keyword to cover my earning.

So,to all blogger out there.Always be prepared because we never know what will happen tomorrow.I have experienced suspended by google for my google adsense account.At first I really dissapointed.But you need to be more intelligent and smart while you working on net.Don't put all your income in one bucket.You have to find alternative money for supporting your income.That what I'm doing now.If you want to know what is the alternative,stay tune with my blog.

0 comments: